Saturday, April 13, 2013

Group Project Evaluation

For this week, you asked what did I do well during this group project? My response is this brainstorming. I just kept throwing out topics or suggestions for the group name, code of conduct items and the topic for the paper. I checked my email or blackboard for responses to questions and replied as quickly as possible. I also volunteered to help edit stuff. 

As for the things I can work on to improve for future group project, communication can always be improved upon. I also have issues with procrastination and tend to put things off until they need to get done. I could also work on my research skills and then editing the information down to what is really necessary. For now, I strive to do my best in all things knowing that true perfection is unattainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment